locked Re: Preventing Reply to Group/Sender mixups

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

On Sat, Jul 2, 2016 at 10:25 am, HR Tech wrote:
I agree that an adjustment to the "reply to sender" button wording to further clarify that it's a private email reply, in addition to the already green/blue buttons that now come with different icons on the test version will help make things even clearer.

 Maria,

            We were again clearly typing at the same time.  However, I actually think that extricating the "Reply to Sender" function entirely from the standard reply to thread function is the best way to minimize or eliminate these sorts of accidents entirely.

             Now that I think of it, and over long periods of time, I don't think I've ever encountered an accidental mixup of this sort on forums where the private response mechanism is so removed from the thread reply mechanism that one simply cannot ever do one in place of the other.

             Just more food for thought.
--
Brian