locked Re: Preventing Reply to Group/Sender mixups

Maria

On Sat, Jul 2, 2016 at 09:15 am, Brian Vogel wrote:
P.S.  I think the wording on the "Send to Sender" button should be changed to "Private Msg to Sender Only" or "Private Msg to Sender" immediately, if not sooner.  Definitely before the roll-o

I agree that an adjustment to the "reply to sender" button wording to further clarify that it's a private email reply, in addition to the already green/blue buttons that now come with different icons on the test version will help make things even clearer.

Here are some additional ideas for possible wording if this option were to be considered:

Private reply

Private reply to sender

Private reply to sender only

PM to sender
Reply to sender only
Email author

I think the word "private" put before anything else would help on the web interface.

Maria