locked Re: Preventing Reply to Group/Sender mixups

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

David,

             I just want to hasten to say that my comment was not intended, in any way, to be critical of yours.

             I actually just hit a couple of glaring accessibility issues in the test system, and how having jumped back to the live system they are not also present here.  I, like you, believe that preventing accessibility issues from occurring is far better than trying to fix them after the fact.  This is even more true when an existing system is actually accessible and the "new and improved" version may not be, for whatever reason.

             I just don't want to bore the group at large with what are generally arcane discussions if Mark would rather they take place elsewhere, hence the reason for my other thread asking about just that.
--
Brian