locked Re: Preventing Reply to Group/Sender mixups

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

P.S.  I think the wording on the "Send to Sender" button should be changed to "Private Msg to Sender Only" or "Private Msg to Sender" immediately, if not sooner.  Definitely before the roll-out.

I've never liked the "Send to Sender" and I do think, particularly for newbies, it's vague.

I even think that "Reply to Group" is better than "Send to Group" for the button intended for that purpose, but that's already been taken care of.
--
Brian