locked Re: Preventing Reply to Group/Sender mixups

Maria

On Sat, Jul 2, 2016 at 08:27 am, J_catlady wrote:
That would be a PITA. In our group (and perhaps most groups?), the default is "reply to group."

 Yeah it would be a PITA and we'd never opt for it      in our moderated groups. It was just a thought for groups where there may be serious legal implications with a mistake group reply. Because any solution will bring with it the possibility of human error. So if there are no mods to catch that in pending, maybe an extra optional feature for those groups is something to think about.

Maria