locked Re: Preventing Reply to Group/Sender mixups

Edited

Brian,

On Sat, Jul 2, 2016 at 07:15 am, Brian Vogel wrote:

since it's been there I've not done a single accidental "reply to group" when I meant to "reply to sender."

You're not the average Groups.io user. You've said yourself that you're not moderating a group here. If you were, you would be seeing this problem, and you'd see the people who do it chagrined and mortified that they sent a private message to the group, or that their message to the group "didn't go through" and then complaining to the moderator, etc.

(p.s. missing signature bug came back?)

EDIT: I think you were referring here to the blue and green buttons. I think the point still applies. I don't think rolling it out is the solution. Are you then going to do do some sort of statistics, and how long do you wait, before deciding it did (or did not) solve the problem and try the proposed solution instead?