locked Re: "Your groups"

Judy,

I like Subscriptions, sometimes "generic" is better.
I think I'd go with "Your Subscriptions" or even "Your Group Subscriptions" - at least for the page tab. For the menu drop-down, where space is more at a premium, "Subscriptions" alone may be sufficient.

I think the word "Your" serves to cue the user that this is a list of things they already have. Otherwise ones eyes might scan right past it, thinking it refers to things you're not looking for right now.

Like the "All My Groups" page in Yahoo Groups, I expect the "Your Groups" (or "Your Group Subscriptions") page to be an essential resource - at least for those users with more than one group subscription. It should always be one of the easy places for a novice user to find.

-- Shal