locked Re: Preventing Reply to Group/Sender mixups

I'm saying I'm "thinking email" or anything having to do with email specifically. I was using that as an example of how we customarilu communicate in any medium: you first think of whom you are writing to, and then you write the content. When I compost a message that I mean to send to someone offlist, I know that immediately, before I even start writing, and it feels odd to first click "reply" and only later to click "reply to sender" (or "send to sender" - I don't think it makes much difference). It makes me slightly nervous, when I click "reply," that it will somehow go to the whole group even if I know I have the option later. It is psychological.

Am I right that your group, Maria, has not transferred over yet? So you haven't experienced the uptick in mixups that my group has. It might be premature to conclude that they won't happen.

I think that's all I can say about this. I don't have any more arguments that I can make.

It's dumb to buy smart water.