locked Re: Preventing Reply to Group/Sender mixups

p.s. In email, you don't first compose your message and then fill in the addressee(s). Addressing someone first and then writing the content is the normal, accepted, conventional order of communicating online.

On Fri, Jul 1, 2016 at 5:44 PM, J_catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

My group had almost no mixups before we transferred over from Y!G. Since transferring, the mixups are constantly occurring (a bit less now than at the very beginning after the transfer, but they are still significant). So I don't think everything is as crystal clear to the group members as it may seem to us.

I'm not suggesting reverting to what Y!G does. I'm just saying, as I said when I agreed with Jennifer, who broached this idea, that it seems more intuitive to click "reply to (whoever)" before composing your message, rather than after. I'm sure there's a way to do that without being as clumsy as yahoo is about it.

The blue and green buttons may help, but my gut feeling is that they will help only marginally. It still seems a weird selection order.

It's dumb to buy smart water.

It's dumb to buy smart water.