From: Mark Fletcher [mailto:markf@corp.groups.io]
Sent: Monday, January 19, 2015 8:03 PM
To: beta@groups.io
Subject: Re: [beta] "Your groups"

Frances,

I agree. The duplication doesn't look right. I think "Groups Details" may work, although two plural words together look a little strange to me. So I've been trying to think of another term for that screen. The best I could think of was 'Subscriptions', although that's a little generic. What do you think?

On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 1:24 PM, Frances <travel@...> wrote:

Hi Mark,

This label “Your Groups" is duplicated in the navigation, but used to access different information.

On the black nav bar, it goes to a drop-down menu of your groups.
In the Inbox, it goes to useful details of your groups - your role, whether moderated or not (“approvals needed”), group size, number of recent messages and your delivery option.

I suggest you give these different labels. Perhaps keep “Your Groups” on the nav bar and use “Groups details” or something similar for the Inbox label.

This will help people navigate better on the website.

Frances