locked Re: Calendar

Duane

On Thu, Jun 30, 2016 at 12:25 pm, HR Tech wrote:

1) can an event that repeats monthly be scheduled for the
first/second/third/last day within a month? Like the first friday of every
month... for example.
When you set up an event that repeats, you have the options of making it a certain day - 1st, 2nd, etc. - or day of the week (Mon, Tues, etc.) based on the first occurrence. If you set one on July 1st and selected Monthly, Day of Week, it should show up on the first Friday of each month. There may be a snag though. If I set one for July 30, repeat, monthly, day of week, it will schedule it for the 5th Saturday of each month. Not sure how it would handle it if there weren't a fifth Saturday. If you always kept it within the first 28 days, you'd be okay.

2) Can the layout of the calendar be enlarged so it doesn't look
squished/cramped on desktop?
I've gone back and forth on how that looks to me. I like having it smaller, but it does look a bit squished.

6) Can events be added to ical/google calendar etc? with a click? Maybe that's
already doable.
If you send out an Invite email for the event, it should have a calendar file attached that can be used.