locked Re: Feedback on New Mobile Test Version

Maria

On Mon, Jun 27, 2016 at 09:52 pm, Mark Fletcher wrote:
I've made it consistent again with the other pages, such that the subject line is above the hairline.

That's great. I am wondering if you can play around with the leading for the subject line so that the distance between the baselines of the successive lines of text ( when the subject is 2 lines followed by hashtags) can be wider, as it feels cramped which in turn affects readability on small screens.

I'm thinking it may look better?

Maria