locked Re: New Subscription Options

Frances

Hi

Well, the email delivery looks right.

Not sure about the other section - Message selection.

First Message Also
The first message of every thread is also emailed to you, except for hashtags you've muted.

This is a checkbox, rather than a radio button. I assume you must select a radio button and the check box modifies it.

I had thought that users would be able to say, just send me the first message of any new thread.
This doesn’t do that, I think.

Also “follow replies” - not sure the circumstances for this one.
Isn’t that “all email”?

Frances

On Jan 19 15, at 3:36 PM, Frances <travel@...> wrote:

Functionality - great.

A couple of grammar changes needed, I think.

Group messages together as one email instead of individually.

Should be groups
Might be clearer to say "being sent individually"

Also.
Every message in threads or hashtags you are following are emailed to you, except threads you've muted. (Special notices from the moderators are followed).

Instead of "are emailed" should be "is emailed".

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 19, 2015, at 3:27 PM, Frances <travel@...> wrote:

Looks good.

Typo - first message ONLY
Not ALSO

Frances

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 19, 2015, at 2:21 PM, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:

I've taken Shal's suggestion, and created a mockup page, so we can discuss it.

I haven't had a chance to think much about this yet. Please let me know what you think.