locked Re: New Subscription Options

Frances

Functionality - great.

A couple of grammar changes needed, I think.

Group messages together as one email instead of individually.

Should be groups
Might be clearer to say "being sent individually"

Also.
Every message in threads or hashtags you are following are emailed to you, except threads you've muted. (Special notices from the moderators are followed).

Instead of "are emailed" should be "is emailed".

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 19, 2015, at 3:27 PM, Frances <travel@...> wrote:

Looks good.

Typo - first message ONLY
Not ALSO

Frances

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 19, 2015, at 2:21 PM, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:

I've taken Shal's suggestion, and created a mockup page, so we can discuss it.

I haven't had a chance to think much about this yet. Please let me know what you think.