locked Re: Delivery Options

Linda,

I already had an owner email address subscribed to All Mail. The problem
arose when I subscribed another email address to receive the Digest. I
ticked the Digest Box and I was forced to select one of the options
above -so I ticked No Email. When no Digest arrived, I thought there
was a bug, but it was my own fault.
I agree, that's what I find confusing about the current layout. It confuses two separate issues.

With all due respect, I found your suggestion so confusing, it motivated
me to express my desire for simplicity.
Hmm... That's disappointing.

Hopefully it would be clearer if seen as live controls rather than just text in a message. The idea is that the choice between individual emails and digest isn't mixed together with the choices of what messages to receive.

Would it help if you were able to control the default Subscription
options your members get when they join? cf my other suggestion
"Membership Templates":
https://groups.io/org/groupsio/beta/thread/membership_templates/24549
If what you meant was that I could select these mail options for my
members' default, I'm all for it (KISS):
It means that you could choose delivery as Individual Messages and All Messages delivered, as the defaults for your members. It does not mean that you could hide controls from your members.

-- Shal