locked Re: Delivery Options

Linda

Hi Shal,
Can you detail for us what you did wrong? A little background on the confusion might go a long way to helping Mark make the options clearer.
I already had an owner email address subscribed to All Mail. The problem arose when I subscribed another email address to receive the Digest. I ticked the Digest Box and I was forced to select one of the options above -so I ticked No Email. When no Digest arrived, I thought there was a bug, but it was my own fault.

It would also help me understand if the separation of Email Delivery from Message Selection that dg and I proposed is (sufficiently) clearer.
With all due respect, I found your suggestion so confusing, it motivated me to express my desire for simplicity.

If what you meant was that I could select these mail options for my members' default, I'm all for it (KISS):
All messages as single emails
Digest
No Mail except Special Notices

Linda