locked Re: Delivery Options

Linda,

 When I subscribed, despite my long history as a Yahoo group owner, I
 found the mail options confusing and botched it!

Can you detail for us what you did wrong? A little background on the confusion might go a long way to helping Mark make the options clearer.

It would also help me understand if the separation of Email Delivery from Message Selection that dg and I proposed is (sufficiently) clearer.

 I can only imagine the nightmare that's in store if we can't have the
 option to go with a simplified plan.  Good old KISS is best for older
 folks.

Would it help if you were able to control the default Subscription options your members get when they join? cf my other suggestion "Membership Templates":
https://groups.io/org/groupsio/beta/thread/membership_templates/24549

-- Shal