locked Re: Delivery Options

Edited

I would caution owners about wanting to limit user features to only those they would use. We never know what unique circumstances a group member may have, and what level of technical sophistication they are capable of. I too have a group with a number of older users, and I would never think to assume or limit what they are capable of understanding. I would agree the defaults should be pretty basic, but limiting the user's capabilities might lose you members to frustrations. As for understanding the different settings and what they mean, isn't that the purpose of the wiki? We've seen the value of such explanations with the wiki that was created for 'neo'. Dano