locked Re: Directory #suggestion

Maria

That sounds amazing ;) We could really use something like that and it would work even better if it had a search feature.

So lets say it's a directory for restaurants - it would have categories for food type, neighborhood, link/s to the message/s in which there is a review, and contact info/website, etc.

So If i wanted to search for restaurants in a given neighborhood that serve french food I'd select "french" from the category column and then a list of the French restaurants in the database would appear (only those?) with a google map above that has pins for each one on the list that you can hover over?

Maria