locked Re: +owner Message Reply

On 4 Jun 2016 at 11:36, Duane wrote:

A few times now I've replied to a +owner Message using my own email
address because that's the one that gets chosen by default.
I would like to see g.io allow "listname+owner@groups.io" to post via
email.

Maybe the email would be held in moderation queue since the address
isn't technically a member of the group, but that's fine with me. With Y!G,
I could just send an email to the group with the From: spoofed to the
owner email. With g.io, I have to copy and paste it to the website, where I
can select the owner address as the From:

Just like everything else, it's much quicker to just send an email than to go
the site and post a message.

--
Jim
Poston@vch-nv.us