locked Re: about contacting the mod of a group

On Sun, Jan 18, 2015 at 7:11 AM, Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:

I was testing some things this morning and ran into an unusual situation.  I sent an email to the group owner email address from an unsubscribed email address.  I have that group set so that no emails are forwarded to my (owner) email.  There's a notice in the log that the email was sent, but I can't find any place to see what it is.  Have I overlooked something?

If the email address is unsubscribed, it's not saved anywhere. If the message is from a subscriber, you can look it up through their member page.

PS  While attempting to post this reply (a little before 9 am cst), I got several "504 Gateway Time-out" errors, then it finally gave me the "undergoing maintenance" screen with Linus.  Cute kitten!

This morning between 6am-7am pacific time, there was an issue with the web server. It's the same bug I've been trying to track down since Friday, some sort of database resource exhaustion thing. Sorry about that, and thanks for the kitten compliment. :)