locked Re: about contacting the mod of a group

Duane

I was testing some things this morning and ran into an unusual situation.  I sent an email to the group owner email address from an unsubscribed email address.  I have that group set so that no emails are forwarded to my (owner) email.  There's a notice in the log that the email was sent, but I can't find any place to see what it is.  Have I overlooked something?

PS  While attempting to post this reply (a little before 9 am cst), I got several "504 Gateway Time-out" errors, then it finally gave me the "undergoing maintenance" screen with Linus.  Cute kitten!