locked Re: Calendar Events Deleted

On 2 June 2016 at 20:02, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:
Hi All,

Another update. I've been able to pull all the single events and reminders from a backup and will be restoring them this afternoon.

On Thu, Jun 2, 2016 at 11:20 AM, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:
Just an update. I have backups of the databases and am working to see if I can selectively recover single events. I'll keep you posted.

On Thu, Jun 2, 2016 at 10:16 AM, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:
All,

Early this morning, someone deleting a calendar event triggered a bug in the system that ended up deleting all calendar events. I have been able to recreate all repeating events, which is the vast majority of calendar events, but all single events have unfortunately been lost.

I have fixed the problem so that it cannot reoccur. I am deeply sorry about this.