From: Shal Farley [mailto:shal@roadrunner.com]
Sent: Saturday, January 17, 2015 9:44 PM
To: beta@groups.io
Subject: RE: [beta] Delivery Options

Judy F.,

I keep going back in my mind to those members that are very senior and
barely know how to turn on a computer, let alone understand hashtags
(I had to look it up and I'm not that senior yet).
I think - hope - that separating the Message Selection options from the
Email Delivery options will make it easier for them as well.

It should be possible for them to select the Email Delivery option they want
and ignore the Message Selection features they don't need or wish to
understand. If All Messages is the default Message Selection then the
Delivery Options work just like Yahoo Groups.

-- Shal