From: Shal Farley [mailto:shal@roadrunner.com]
Sent: Saturday, January 17, 2015 4:54 AM
To: beta@groups.io
Subject: Re: [beta] Re: Special Notices, it is done

Linda,

BTW I still find the placement of the Daily Digest option confusing.
The key is that it is a checkbox, independent of the other choices. This is
not the same as Yahoo Groups, where Digest is the same as "All", but in a
digest. The meaning in Groups.io is that whatever messages you get, as a
result of the other choices, arrive as a digest instead of individually.

-- Shal