locked Re: Find Group listing #suggestion

Duane

I checked it out this morning and I think it's perfect now.  I've been looking through the various groups to see if there were any of interest, but didn't want to join any more at the moment.  This way I know whether I should even try to check it out.

We want our groups listed in the directory so that folks can find us using a search, but we only allow members to access the messages.  Possibly interested folks can be anywhere in the world, so we don't always find them through personal contact.  We sometimes post personal information, like phone numbers or addresses to assist others, so private archives are important.

Thanks again,