locked Searching archive

Frances

Hi again

It seems that the Archive search box for a specific group operates differently if you search by thread view or by message view.

If I go to a specific group, and search for the word hashtags in Thread View, I only get results from that specific group. This is what I would expect.

If I search for the word hashtags in Message View, I get results from all groups - I think only from all that I belong to.
Not a problem, but I think you should have something that tells the user what results he or she will get.

Frances