locked Re: Find Group listing #suggestion

Frances

Hi

If there is no special status for “private groups”, perhaps showing up in the directory of groups should be a tick box for the list-owner.

I would be happy for my private group, restricted archives to show up in the list. But I can see that some might not.

Frances

On Jan 16 15, at 4:19 PM, Steve Weinberg <steve.weinberg@mac.com> wrote:

wouldn't most "private" groups not even want to be "findable"? They would want to simply operate on the system anonymously for the benefit of their members. They would not need or want to be discoverable by others.

Steve

On Jan 16, 2015, at 4:10 PM, Frances <travel@tansymews.ca> wrote:

Love that it shows how active the group is - “last post”..

All very useful.

Frances