locked Re: Special messages

Dano,

He'd reply to on-list comments from that same address with the full
inbox, so there was no way we could get a reply back through to him.
We finally dumped him from the group. He resubscribed - without ever
emptying his mailbox. We finally dropped him a second time.
Were the message archives in that group set to "moderators" or "off"? If not he might have been reading and replying from the group's pages. A full inbox (or otherwise bouncing status on the email address) isn't necessarily a problem from the member's point of view.

That wouldn't apply, of course, if he was email-only (no Yahoo ID listed for his membership).

-- Shal