locked Tuesday site changes #changelog

I'm going to start posting what changes have been made to the site. I'll do so under the hashtag #updates, so if you're not interested in the minutia, you can mute it.

Changes to the site today:

The Delete Message button appears in more places, and now shows when a user is viewing a message that they've authored. A couple message deletion bugs were also fixed.

Periods are no longer allowed in group names. People were creating groups with names that were just URLs.

Recompiled everything with a newer version of the Go postgresql library, trying to squash a random crashing bug.