From: Mark Fletcher [mailto:markf@corp.groups.io]
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2015 7:52 PM
To: beta@groups.io
Subject: [beta] Special messages

As part of getting ready for group transfers, I'm adding the ability to send special messages, like Yahoo has. I'm a bit unfamiliar with exactly how they work, can someone fill me in? Here's what I think, please correct me if I'm wrong:

- Special messages can only be created through posting through the website and checking the special box

- In addition to the normal subscription options, there's a 'Special Messages only' option

- Special messages get delivered to everyone except people who have their subscription set to no mail.

- If a person is on digest, the special message is included in the digest

- Only moderators and owners can send special messages

- If the person sending the special message is moderated (or the group is), the special message needs to be approved first, like normal messages.

Did I miss anything?