locked Re: the Top Posters list

Cacky B

Thanks, Mark.  That's a winner.
Cacky

On 4/21/2016 1:22 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
Hi Rachel,

On Sat, Apr 16, 2016 at 11:15 AM, Rachel Rice <rae.the.indexer@...> wrote:

I mentioned this off list to Mark (I think it was Mark), but wonder if the Top Posters list is really necessary, or if there could be an option to disable it?  Our group is not the type of group that is competitive about this sort of thing and we don't want that kind of competition. We have one group member, however, who is very proud to be the top poster but a margin of over a thousand!!, and makes many posts per day that are trivial and unneccesary.

I have turned off the Top Posters display for all groups. I can absolutely see how it would be detrimental to the quality of discussions, which isn't good.