locked Re: Small feature idea

Mark, I LOVE this idea and actually had been wishing for something exactly like it.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 21, 2016, at 11:29 AM, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:

Hi All,

What do you think of this: a separate group description that's displayed only for members? That is, go to the group home page, and if you're a member, the description is one thing. If you're not a member, the description is what it is now.

As an example, for a company that uses Groups.io groups, they may want to put links to internal corporate sites (for example), on the group home page. This could be accomplished using the Wiki, I know, but having it on the home page would be more convenient, especially if they're using subgroups and have a subdomain.

I'd probably strip away some of the statistics that are currently displayed, as well, for logged in users.

Thoughts? Would you use this?