locked 2 items for the message formatting wishlist

Jennifer Christian

1. I wish there were a "format paintbrush" button similar to the one in Word -- so that when I paste text in from another source, I can make it look the same as the main message.  Same color, same font, same whatever.

2.  Likewise, I wish there were a way to indent paragraphs, like you can in Word.  That makes it possible to highlight quotations, for example.

As usual, thank you Mark for allowing us to help you shape this service into a user-friendly DREAM of a community-making tool..

Cordially,

Jennifer Christian, MD, MPH

Moderator, Work Fitness & Disability Roundtable on Groups.io