From: Rachel Rice [mailto:rae.the.indexer@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2016 3:35 PM
To: beta@groups.io
Subject: [beta] 2 questions. okay 3

Hi all,

I have to admit I have no idea how to use hashtags, or why one would use
them. Any tips are welcome.

I sent out a Bounce Probe because we have 31 members who are bouncing, but I
have no idea what it did or what I should expect from it. Is there something
I'm supposed to do?

One more, was there any decision about getting rid of the Top Posters thing,
or ability to disable it? I missed it if there was.

Thanks!

Rae
Rachel Rice (Rae the Indexer)
Freelance Indexer