locked Re: Auto Signature

Duane

That's the quandary. I tend not to use sig's in my email program because they go to various people. What I would use for one wouldn't make any sense to another. I really like having a different one for each group here, where it will mean something. I have a couple of groups where I'm now using "05HD" which means nothing to most of the folks on this group, but is important to other members of those groups. I don't really need one on this group. If I used the same one on all emails, it definitely wouldn't make sense to add another here.