locked Re: Jump to the beginning/end

Duane

Mr. Fletcher (Mark if I may),

I've always felt that "everything is possible in the exciting world of computers!"  Some can take time and there are usually several ways to get the same end result.  As I've gotten older (I'm now 62) it's beginning to take longer, even as computers are endowed with greater capabilities, but I love the challenge of doing it.  I've been "computing" for over 35 years and have the utmost respect for your abilities.  Sometimes I see something new and it still boggles my mind.  Especially when I try to think how it could have been accomplished BC (Before Computers), if at all.

Many Thanks,