locked Re: Photos Wishlist Thread #suggestion

I agree with this. We get people who put their required files into the wrong folder or the main folder and we need to be able to move them to the correct location.

Susan B

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2015 8:31 PM
Subject: [beta] Re: Photos Wishlist Thread #photos #wishlist

I own a couple groups with sizable contingents of older folks. One of the problems we've had is people putting photos in the Files area, or not putting single images into appropriate folders. It would be very helpful if moderators could move files around in Photos and Files and be able to move files between the two as well.

Dano