locked Re: Calendar is live

Agreed. That is a good point. Keep it less than obvious for now. Mark has much work to do (though how he can do it and read all these emails is a question I have <g>). Better for it to be all done than to have hordes of people here wanting to do this and that, getting upset and then dissing it. IMO. Like anything it will always be a work in progress but I think it isn't time yet.

Susan B

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2015 2:37 PM
Subject: [beta] Re: Calendar is live

Brenda - Personally, I'd err on the side of caution. It might be wiser to not draw attention until most people are safely in a new harbor. Yahoo could cause a lot of problems if a mass exodus was brought to their attention. I think of this a little like an escape from a prison camp, but that's just the survivor in me. :-)

Dano