Sent: Monday, January 12, 2015 12:46 PM
Subject: Re: [beta] Re: "My posts" view option #suggestions

On Sun, Jan 11, 2015 at 6:25 PM, Shal Farley <shal@...> wrote:

The second number is the message number, 597, and you can put that into the new "Msg Num" search box at the top of the Messages View. My guess is that the first number, 68, identifies the group, don't know about the other two.

129 is your user id, and 215 is your subscription id.

Feature: perhaps the message footer could contain the message number in plain view.

I'm concerned about 'footer bloat'. Do you think this would be useful enough to include?