From: Shal Farley <shals2nd@...>
Date: 06/04/2016 18:59 (GMT+00:00)
To: beta@groups.io
Subject: Re: [beta] Post

Ber,

>    1. group similar items – easier/faster to grasp underlying concepts
>    2. intend "Post" as it is a subfunction of "Messages"

Formatted that way, I'm tempted to suggest following Gmail's example and
rename "Post" to "Compose". That makes clear that the action is the
creation of the new message, rather than sending it.

But I don't know if "Compose" would be intuitive to non-Gmail users.

Also, "Compose" is a verb, so it seems out of place in that list. An
advantage to "New Message" is that it is a noun, naming the page; which
matches the rest of the list ("Home", "Messages", "Calendar", etc.). The
confusion surrounding "Post" has to do with it being either a noun
(create a post) or a verb (post the message).

--
Shal
https://groups.io/g/GroupManagersForum