locked Re: Post

Ber,

1. group similar items – easier/faster to grasp underlying concepts
2. intend "Post" as it is a subfunction of "Messages"
Formatted that way, I'm tempted to suggest following Gmail's example and rename "Post" to "Compose". That makes clear that the action is the creation of the new message, rather than sending it.

But I don't know if "Compose" would be intuitive to non-Gmail users.

Also, "Compose" is a verb, so it seems out of place in that list. An advantage to "New Message" is that it is a noun, naming the page; which matches the rest of the list ("Home", "Messages", "Calendar", etc.). The confusion surrounding "Post" has to do with it being either a noun (create a post) or a verb (post the message).

--
Shal
https://groups.io/g/GroupManagersForum