locked Re: Post

I think 'New message' would be great! I've had to post instructions in my group on how to initiate a new post, because so many people can't figure it out and instead simply respond to whatever  message they find, even if it's a completely different topic.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 6, 2016, at 9:44 AM, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:

Hi All,

Some people are confused with the word Post being used in the sidebar to access the page for creating a new message. Once they go to that page, they think that clicking Post again in the sidebar sends the message that they've just composed (or clicking 'Post Message' at the top).

Perhaps changing the name of that page to 'New Message' would help. Thoughts?