locked Re: Subdomains and maybe an idea for a feature

vickie <vickie_00@...>

Mark
I love this >>>new tab 'Notes'. It's just a text field and a date. Editing a member's moderator notes is also logged in the activity log.

Thank you

Once you remove a member from the group , there is no  email in the group except to show the history  they were removed.
"notes"  also would be  great  to include the reason  the  member   was removed from the group.
Is that possible?

Vickie