locked Re: Invitation limitations

Cacky B

Where do I set up a customized invite message that will come up any time I want to send an invite?
Cacky

On 1/12/2015 12:26 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
I've updated the invitations page a bit. It now shows the invite email that will go out, dynamically updating it if you enter a customized invite message. The email addresses in the outstanding invites page should not have been clickable (there's no page to go to), so I've changed that as well.

I know that invitations could still use some work (HTML in the custom message, for example). But hopefully this is an improvement.

On Mon, Jan 12, 2015 at 8:09 AM, Cacky B <cackyb@...> wrote:
I would love to have a standard invite that would appear, and possibly be editable before sending.
Cacky

On 1/11/2015 10:45 PM, D R Stinson wrote:

I sent an invitation to one of my groups and realized after I sent it that there's no place to save a standard invitation message. Having that option would save a lot of work reinventing those same messages.

I then went into Invitations and clicked on Outstanding Invitations. Hoping to see the message I'd sent (and maybe copy the text), I clicked on the recipient's email, which was live, and it dumped me into my inbox. Is there a way to review an invitation message that was sent?

Dano