Sent: Monday, January 12, 2015 at 8:21 PM
From: "J. Faulkner" <jfaulkner44@...>
To: beta@groups.io
Subject: RE: [beta] Photos Wishlist Thread #photos #wishlist

I moderate a buying and selling group that uses photos to show what item they are selling.  I have a requirement that I think is pretty much just the opposite of some of yours.

1) we need two lines like Yahoo has now when you click Edit to provide information about the item and also the email address of the person selling the item.

2) no comments.  So if this could be turned off for the group that would solve that problem.  Our members contact the seller directly  so the photo is more or less just for viewing

3) an easy way for the seller to delete the photo if the item sells

4) photos do not need to be approved by a moderator

5) option to show latest posted photos first.

6) currently Yahoo has a Photostream.  If we have something similar to this (in addition to the various albums) but have the information that was added to the photos that would be great

7) we use various albums and create new albums each month.  At all times we have the current month albums and the previous month.  Allow the naming convention to have the previous months albums below the current month.  I do that now by having an asterisk space before the album name for the current month and only the album name for the previous month.

Note:  there are a lot of embroidery/sewing/quilting groups that use the photos basically the same way also.

Thanks,

Judy F.

SW Florida - USA