locked Re: Calendar is live

On Mon, Jan 12, 2015 at 4:10 PM, Feathered Leader <featheredleader@...> wrote:

Hi Mark,

That's why I wasn't sure if the archives discussion belonged in here or in MMSanctuary. And I wasn't sure if you were okay with me talking to the media about Groups.io. If I could get it done for you, would you be okay with someone doing a story about it?

No worries. And sure, I'd be happy to talk to the media. I do appreciate any and all evangelizing the service!

I do know my updates need another place, as my group is used to them from me, but I'm working on figuring out how to make another group where they can go read those. Can a sub-group be public archives??

Subgroups cannot have public archives. I don't remember the specific reason I did it that way, although I can see some confusion if a parent group has private archives but the subgroup has public archives.

Also, is there actually message quoting enabled yet? If there is, I can't find it when I do my reply.

There is not. It's on the todo list. :-)