locked Re: hide photo details #suggestion

Shal,

My mistake, the information *is* there. However, the "emailed photos" behave in a completely different way when I click on them, in both safari (ancient version) and Firefox (updated to latest version just now). The regular-album ("uploaded") photos appear just once when you click on them, with the information directly below, and stay that way. The "emailed photos" appear initially the same as the uploaded ones for a nanosecond, and then that display is immediately replaced by a very large version of the photo (taking several seconds to load in its entirety), with the information finally appearing at the bottom. I think you and Mark are saying that the emailed and the uploaded photos areĀ  two different beasts internally, so this is not extremely surprising and seems inconsequential.