locked Re: hide photo details #suggestion

On Fri, Mar 18, 2016 at 10:49 pm, Shal Farley <shals2nd@...> wrote:
deliberately or accidentally excluded the EXIF data

Trust me. It was accidentally. ;)

The orange tabby photo behaves exactly like the photos in the "emailed photos" section of my own group: namely, the data appears for a split second after I click on the photo, and then it goes away to be replaced by a large version of the photo itself. In the other albums, the data appears below a smaller version of the photo and doesn't go away.  ???

p.s. I am about to add a comment/question about the terminology "emailed photos album" to the thread about the "recently posted" photos.