locked Re: hide photo details #suggestion

On Fri, Mar 18, 2016 at 09:04 pm, Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:
If I had the option, I'd turn it off.

Me, too. I don't see why anyone needs to know what date I took a picture or what kind of camera (or iPhone) I used to take it. The other stuff (aperture, etc. - whatever is stored in the file) might appeal to photo-centric groups but I would not treat that as the default here. This is not chiefly a photo site, after all. I have no problem with displaying the techie stuff but it looks slightly odd in my particular group - like, "why are you telling me this?"